The higher the demand for gaming, the more curious users are about the game they are playing, and so the game mod was born. APPDAILY will show you How to mod android game with lucky patcher 2022 no root without rooting.
Mod stands for modification, which means changing some parts of the data in the game by modifying the source code based on the available engine of that game manufacturer. This does not have any effect that is considered illegal or violates copyright. So, GhienCongListen will show you how to mod Android games without rooting.
How to mod android game with lucky patcher 2022 no root
We will be using an Android app called Lucky Patcher. The Lucky Patcher is used to mod any Android game. Some features of this software require superuser rights (ie root), but there are many features used to mod games. There is no need to root Android.
- Download and install Lucky Patcher Apk.
- Install the game for which you want to create the mod APK.
- Now, open Lucky Patcher and the application will list all the applications installed on the machine.
- Select and tap the app you want to create.
- An option will appear. Tap on the menu of patches.
Inside you will find an option called “Create modified APK file.” In the Create modified APK option, you will see a series of methods to mod the game as follows:
- APK with multiple patches
- APK without Verification of License
- Google Ads-Free APK
- Rebuilt the APK for InApp and LVL Emulation.
- Modified permissions and activities APK
- Resign with a test signature
We will learn how to create Android game mod APK files in turn to see how they have specific effects.
There are various methods for creating Android game mod APK files.
APK with multiple patches
Here you can choose what you want to change, specifically as follows.
- License validation should be removed.
- Google Ads should be removed.
- Patch support for InApp and LVL emulators.
- APK with permissions and activity has been changed.
APK without License Verification.
- auto mode.
- Auto mode (reverse).
- a different patch (special mode)
- Automatic mode (Amazon Market): Removes validation licenses for apps from this source.
- Automatic Mode (Samsung Apps): Removes the authentication license from Samsung Apps.
- Remove dependencies: Remove Google Play dependencies, as well as a few others…
Google Ads-Free APK
This feature helps users remove ads when using You don’t have to be annoyed every time you open the app. It will have the following options:
- Remove HTML Links from APK: This patch removes all HTML links from Android apps.
- Minimize ad size: This patch makes smaller ad sizes take up less of the screen.
- This patch resizes ads to null/zero size, which makes them invisible.
- It attacks Google’s ad display system directly and tries to disable the ad serving service.
- Black rectangle: This patch covers advertising banners with a black stripe.
- Offline patch: This patch simulates an application with an inactive internet connection.
- other patches
- Remove dependencies: This patch is used to remove an application’s dependency on other applications.
- Put Completely Offline: This patch forces Android apps to work in an offline environment without any data connection.
APK rebuild for InApp and LVL Emulation.
Among the most used features when downloading Lucky Patcher It helps redirect payments for you to own the item, item, or feature upgrade for free.
APK with modified permissions and activities.
You can customize each selected app’s behavior. If there is usually a comment about its function, if you want to disable it, just click on it. But this can also cause errors after rebuilding the application.
Resign with a test signature.
This is the last and most important thing that must be done after patching an Android app. The Android signature is a certificate, which is different for each app and developer. This allows users to install Android apps as updates without any issues like upgrade warnings. When an APK file is installed from third party sources other than the Google Play store, the Android system tries to determine if the signature does not match the original APK. The installation will be aborted.
With the above instructions, APPDAILY hopes you already know how to mod games without rooting your Android. If you have any questions, please let us know by leaving a comment below. And don’t forget to Like and Share this article to support APPDAILY.